WATCH LIVE: Arizona Senate Elections Committee To Hear BOMBSHELL Presentation On Election Mechanics By Shelby Busch – 2 PM MST
The Arizona Senate Elections Committee is scheduled to hear a special presentation on “Election Mechanics” by We The People AZ Alliance Chairman and Maricopa County Republican Committee (MCRC) First Vice Chair Shelby Busch.
Sources tell The Gateway a Pundit that this will be a bombshell. Watch live below.
The Gateway Pundit reported on a presentation by Shelby Busch, We The People AZ Alliance, and State Legislators, who reviewed voter registration forms and compared them with signatures on over 100,000 ballot envelopes. They identified a staggering 20% error rate in signature verification.
Some of their findings included:
- 609 voters that cast a ballot in the 2020 election that used voter IDs issued AFTER the 2020 election.
- Nine voters whose voter ID was canceled between 2017 and 2020 and were still able to vote in the 2020 election (not provisional).
- 128 who have two voter IDs assigned to them. Both ballots were cast in the 2020 election, resulting in potentially 128 illegal votes.
- The signature on the registration does not belong to the voter
- Multiple voters that Do Not Match Signature on registrations prior to 2020 AND had new registrations inserted that are different or a match On 02/03/2021
- Ballots marked “Voter Unable to Sign Due to Covid Restrictions.”
The meeting agenda is below.
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Introduction of Members and Staff
4. Adoption of Committee Rules
• Election Mechanics – Shelby Busch, We the People AZ Alliance
6. Consideration of Bills
We will likely hear updates on We The People AZ Alliance’s signature analysis, and they will hopefully show us some of the signatures.
The hearing will begin moments after 2pm MST.